Age Progression - Photoshop Tutorials

7:42 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


Age Progression - Photoshop Tutorials

Disclaimer:

None of the given Photoshop Tutorials are written by me. They are all taken from various sources on the Internet and I compiled some of them for you. Hope you understand. More are in the line.

Here’s a little tutorial showing you how I basically go about aging a woman’s face in Photoshop.

Preface

I've been asked several times by different members to post a tutorial on how I age-progress a person. So, here it is!

Men and women age a little bit differently but since I've only aged female celebrities thus far, I'll just focus on women for this tutorial. I’ll be using the image of Katie Holmes that I did for a past W1K contest, as an example.


Age Progression : (MS Word file)

Download